Transforming the Power Systems of the Hellenic non interconnected Islands
Thursday, October 5, 2017 - 11:00 to 11:20
Summit sessions - T&D The Intelligent Grid - Enabling the Grid of the Future
Prospects and Challenges of the System Operator
- Adaptation to the upcoming challenges of HEDNO’s role as NII’s Electrical System Operator (ESO).
- Adapting an economicand an environmental approach of operation and management of NIIPS, in a manner that guarantees the secure operation of the systems
All presentations in this stream
- 09:30 Session Introduction
- 09:40 Low Carbon Electricity Grids - cheaper by design
- 10:00 The value of Storage
- 10:20 Going beyond the grid: ETIP SNET priorities for research and innovation
- 10:40 Coffee Break
- 11:20 How e-mobility is evolving and what is its impact on the whole value chain of a vertically integrated utility?
- 11:40 An overview of the American Smart Grid
- 12:00 Innovations for the future Energy System
- 12:20 Panel: How to enable the Grid of the Future