Driving Value and Differentiation via Energy Disaggregation
Stream locationElicium 1
At a time where differentiation is critical to staying competitive, many retailers are looking for innovative ways to attract and retain customers. Using examples from deployments, , this presentation highlights best practices for deploying energy disaggregation technology to increase customer engagement. Bidgely’s disaggregation technology has been chosen by over 25 utilities around the world including leading utilities such as E.On and Innogy in Europe. This presentation provides an update on successful deployments, results, and consumer feedback.
- Disaggregation offers a consumer-centric means of differentiating service for customers
- Disaggregation has reached maturity and scale with deployments to multi million-home utilities
- Best practices for evaluating, deploying, and marketing disaggregation solution for various markets.
All presentations in this stream
- 14:00 Session Introduction
- 14:10 Goodbye Customers, Hello Consumers - Using Customer Data Beyond Energy to Build the New Utility Relationship
- 14:30 DIGITALIZATION – COOPERATION – TRUST The Importance of Sectorial Integration for the Energy Transition
- 14:50 Accelerating the customer centric energy transition
- 15:10 Aggregator of DER: Barriers and Recommendations for a Comprehensive Market Development
- 15:30 Coffee Break
- 15:50 Retail Energy Market liberalization in Brazil and introduction of DER
- 16:30 A Global Review – Innovations Bringing Value to Energy Customers
- 16:50 Panel: Strategically Applying Innovative Technologies in Retail - Learning to Listen to the Customers