Enabling the Grid of the Future
Event track:T&D The Intelligent Grid
From Innovation to operation, the focus of the industry stands on what kind of technology is needed and on the success cases from various utilities. What are the issues the energy sector face and what are the challenges in implementing new technologies?
All presentations in this stream
- 09:30 Session Introduction
- 09:40 Low Carbon Electricity Grids - cheaper by design
- 10:00 The value of Storage
- 10:20 Going beyond the grid: ETIP SNET priorities for research and innovation
- 10:40 Coffee Break
- 11:00 Transforming the Power Systems of the Hellenic non interconnected Islands
- 11:20 How e-mobility is evolving and what is its impact on the whole value chain of a vertically integrated utility?
- 11:40 An overview of the American Smart Grid
- 12:00 Innovations for the future Energy System
- 12:20 Panel: How to enable the Grid of the Future