WiseGrid:Citizens at the center of the transformation of the grid
Tuesday, October 3, 2017 - 16:00 to 16:20
Hub sessions - H2020: EU Research and Innovation - Preparing The Markets Of Tomorrow
Stream locationTheatre H2020 Bridge
Solutions and technologies to increase the smartness, stability and security of an open, consumer-centric European energy grid.
- Innovative and advanced Demand Response (DR) mechanisms that will facilitate the active participation, protection and empowerment of the European consumers and prosumers (households and businesses) in the energy grid and market.
- Smartening of the distribution grid, in order to achieve smooth operation of the grid through advanced techniques while actively integrating new assets such as VPPs and microgrids.
- Integration of renewable energy storage systems in the network and development of tools to favour the deployment of electric mobility services, as well as the management of charge and discharge of these vehicles – including the possible use of their batteries as dynamic distributed storage systems or VPPs.
All presentations in this stream
- 13:30 Session Introduction
- 13:35 The Energy Union and the Digital Single Market – key priorities for the European Commission
- 14:00 Digitalising the energy system – a DSM overview
- 14:25 H2020 Work Programme: designing the Energy System beyond 2020
- 14:50 The role of INEA in supporting Grids and Storage Research and Innovation under H2020
- 15:15 The BRIDGE initiative: cooperation of smart grids & energy storage projects
- 15:40 Coffee Break
- 16:20 Best Effort Demand-Response with the FlexGrid System
- 16:40 SmartNet: a research project to investigate system services from distribution
- 17:00 FutureFlow
- 17:20 The RealValue Customer Journey