Using smart meter data to control district heating grid
Wednesday, October 4, 2017 - 12:00 to 12:20
Hub sessions - Grid Intelligence - Smart Meter and Grid Integration from a Vertical Perspective
Stream locationTheatre Grid Intelligence
- End user volume collection and consumption awareness.
- Flow control on the grid using temperature data.
- Master data collection for better grid operation.
All presentations in this stream
- 09:30 Session Introduction
- 09:40 Towards a smart meter
- 10:00 IT integration and standardisation initiatives
- 10:30 Topic to be confirmed
- 10:50 Coffee Break
- 11:00 Experiences of certification processes to ensure integration of Smart Grids
- 11:20 Implementing Secure Smart Grid Applications
- 11:40 Consumer Driven Utilities – The New Perspective
- 12:20 Panel Discussion