USEF’s Aggregator Workstream
Stream locationTheatre ERE
After releasing the Universal Smart Energy Framework, USEF started an international cross-functional workstream on aggregator implementation models. The publication was based on our analysis of aggregator implementation models for Demand Response for Commercial and Industrial Prosumers, and has received wide acclaim. USEF’s Aggregator Workstream will present final results, highlighting the relevant differences between the Commerce & Industrial Prosumer and the Residential Prosumer. Aspects of this customer segment differ from C&I Prosumers in terms of the amount of flexibility per asset and thus in the number of Prosumers needed to reach minimum flex product sizes. Also, the type of flexibility is mainly load-shift (EV, heat pump) with low marginal costs of activation. And last but not least: the residential market is more regulated. The consequences for effective market entry for aggregators will be the topic for this HUB session.
All presentations in this stream
- 14:00 Session Introduction
- 14:10 Effect of Support Policies and Geographic Distribution of Photovoltaic Self-Consumption on Energy Losses
- 14:30 Decentralized Electricity: Aggregators
- 15:10 How to Move From a Highly Centralized System to a More Decentralized One?
- 15:30 Decentralized Governance of Energy Systems: Opportunities and Challenges
- 15:50 Coffee Break
- 16:00 Grid Interconnection Solutions for Optimized Variable Renewable Energy (VRE) Feed-In
- 16:20 Speeding Up The Energy Transition in the Netherlands
- 16:40 System Management: Decentralized percentage of DSO – RES generation
- 17:00 Creating Consumer Choice by Interoperability of the Energy Mix
- 17:20 Panel: To Centralize or Decentralize, That is the Question