Analytics and Business Excellence - Transforming Complex Data into Business Value
Stream locationElicium 2
We know from market research that the return of investment for analytics are high yet a recent Oracle study indicates utilities are still challenged with leveraging their data. Only 17% feel prepared to handle the influx of data and only 11% are making strategic decisions based on the information. Although there has been significant improvement from previous years, utilities still have an opportunity to leverage analytics more. The pressure on utilities to run their operations better has never been stronger. Other industries are leveraging analytics and utilities should be doing this more.
- Tangible outputs that utilities can use to drive better business performance
- Prioritizing work and focusing on the right actives
- Transform complex data into business value.
- Extract insights from your data that ensure continuing operational improvements
All presentations in this stream
- 14:00 Session Introduction
- 14:10 Innovative Energy Services - the Role of EU energy & Innovation Policy
- 14:30 Leveraging the potential of digitalization requires operations transformation
- 14:50 Further steps in the digital transformation. A DSO perspective.
- 15:10 Achieving quality and speed with utility analytics
- 15:30 Coffee Break
- 16:00 Creating a business model for FAIR smart metering – the CEO perspective
- 16:40 Ethereum Enabled Decentralized Digital Identity for Humans and the M2M Economy
- 17:00 EV-charging from Oslo to Rome – enabling innovation & collaboration on blockchain
- 17:20 Panel: The path to new business opportunities