The Roll-Out of GRDF’s Smart Gas Meters : Feedback and Outlook
Stream locationTheatre Smart Metering
GRDF started the roll-out of its 11 million “Gazpar” smart gas meters in early 2016. The roll-out of Gazpar is on-going in every French region since May 2017. The mass roll-out will last until the end of 2022.
The first months of the roll-out raised operational stakes GRDF would be pleased to present at the European Utility Week : performance of communication infrastructures, supply chain optimization, management of service providers, customer relationships and Project acceptance.
- Reminder: targets of Gazpar roll-out, calendar, technical solution.
- Feedback after 18 months of large scale roll-out : logistics, technology operation, local dialogue and acceptance by clients and stakeholders
- Focus on the communication technology and other potential uses
All presentations in this stream
- 09:30 Session Introduction
- 09:40 The Linky Roll Out: Specifications and Key Factors of Success for a Multi-Faceted Project
- 10:00 Second Generation of Smart Metering in Italy
- 10:20 The SORIA programme – key challenges and successes
- 10:40 From Smart Metering to LV Fully Digital Networks
- 11:00 Behavioral Change Driven by Smart Meters
- 11:20 Coffee Break
- 12:00 Smart Meters: a Springboard for the Connected DNO of the Future
- 12:20 Fair Meter Pilot: radical innovation for a circular meter
- 12:40 Providing an Open, Standardized, Interoperable and Royalty-Free Smart Metering/Grid Foundation
- 13:00 Panel Discussion