Achieving quality and speed with utility analytics
Stream locationElicium 2
KELAG is developing a solution (with OMNETRIC group) that delivers new insights for planning, maintenance, outage, and operations – particularly critical for the topology and diverse weather conditions of this utility. Insights are delivered based on multidimensional data enrichment using diverse data inputs such as asset data, maintenance details, weather feeds, GIS data and network topology, SCADA, and customer details, etc. The application enhances operational decision making related to asset performance, outage risk and the efficiency of maintenance plans as well as future grid investments. The next step for KELAG is to assess and employ the benefits of a IIoT approach that brings cloud power and connectivity, as well as the possibility of Artificial Intelligence to this approach.
All presentations in this stream
- 14:00 Session Introduction
- 14:10 Innovative Energy Services - the Role of EU energy & Innovation Policy
- 14:30 Leveraging the potential of digitalization requires operations transformation
- 14:50 Further steps in the digital transformation. A DSO perspective.
- 15:30 Coffee Break
- 16:00 Creating a business model for FAIR smart metering – the CEO perspective
- 16:20 Analytics and Business Excellence - Transforming Complex Data into Business Value
- 16:40 Ethereum Enabled Decentralized Digital Identity for Humans and the M2M Economy
- 17:00 EV-charging from Oslo to Rome – enabling innovation & collaboration on blockchain
- 17:20 Panel: The path to new business opportunities