Battery Storage Systems Reach Market Maturity - Applications and Projects for Ancillary Services
Stream locationTheatre Storage
The time for storage pilot projects is over. The market is yet mature and real battery business is growing up. The presentation will highlight applications and technologies related to ancillary services and other typical battery applications.
- Introduction Leclanché SA
- Situation of the Battery Storage Market - how will the market evolve.
- How Lithium-Ion became top choice for electrical energy storage.
- What will drive the market in the future.
- Applications and project cases of ancillary service of Leclanché
All presentations in this stream
- 09:30 Session Introduction
- 09:40 Green Methanol as CO2-Neutral, Renewable Energy Carrier
- 10:00 Results from Terna’s Experimentation on Grid-Scale Battery Storage Projects
- 10:20 Building Energy Communities, the Real Promise of Distributed Energy
- 10:40 Key Trends in the Global Battery Energy Storage Market
- 11:00 Coffee Break
- 11:10 Hybrid Systems, Exploiting the Competitive Advantage of New Storage Technologies to Provide Tomorrow’s Grid Services
- 11:30 Stationery Energy Storage System Using Second Life EV Batteries
- 12:10 Panel Discussion