Beyond the hype - using IOT data and more in utilities asset industries.
Wednesday, October 4, 2017 - 10:00 to 10:20
Hub sessions - Big Data & Analytics - Data to Reinvent Asset Management
Stream locationTheatre Big Data & Analytics
- Why utilities are failing to fully monetise the data available to them.
- Ideas on creating a strategy, and starting to monetise this data quickly based on what we do in utilities already.
- Inspiration around what can ultimately be achieved longer term based on other industries ahead of the game in using IoT data.
All presentations in this stream
- 09:30 Introduction by the chairperson
- 09:40 Asset Management of Electric Power Distribution Cables Using Non-Destructive Technology
- 10:20 Optimizing the Asset Life-cycle with Digital Asset Management
- 10:40 AI and Machine Learning are driving change in the Utility industry
- 11:00 From strategy to reality – EOI in practice
- 11:20 Creating a data-rich platform for responsive asset-management
- 11:40 Large scale roll-out and usage of a sensor network at Enexis
- 12:00 Digital Asset and Network information to deliver a sustainable energy future.
- 12:20 Data driven T&D Asset Management
- 12:40 Business Driven Grid Analytics Capability Deployment
- 13:00 Extension of useful life of asset by means of analytics