Success Story Cases: Advanced Analytics for a Flexible Energy System
Stream locationTheatre ERE
The supply-demand balance becomes increasingly challenging to achieve and flexibility is a must have for all the actors of the grid. Higher price volatility, transition from centralized approach to a new energy system based on decentralized units combined with the digitalization and increasing data availability creates new opportunities for market and industrial players. Advanced Analytics are the value creation engines in this new era. Beyond the buzzword, this presentation aims to show concrete successful application of Machine Learning and Optimization algorithms for a Flexible Energy System.
All presentations in this stream
- 14:00 Session Introduction
- 14:00 The Evolution of the TSO Role in an Increasingly Distributed and Volatile Environment
- 14:20 Integrating and Optimizing Distributed Energy Resources in Utility Operations
- 14:40 Digital Solutions for the Operation of Today's and Future Grids
- 15:00 Debate - The Demand Response Aggregation: Opportunities, Challenges and Barriers
- 15:30 Sector Connection for Decarbonisation: the Flexibility Potential from Heating and Cooling Technologies
- 15:50 The consumer as key resource to bridge the gap between renewables and system stability
- 16:10 Seestadt Aspern in Vienna as an example of a future distribution grid infrastructure.
- 16:30 Introducing Energy Flexibility
- 17:10 Panel: Flexibility is the Key