STORE&GO: Demonstrating Opportunities for Power-to-Gas on European Level
Stream locationTheatre H2020 Bridge
The main goal of STORE&GO is to demonstrate innovative large-scale energy storage technologies and Power-to-Gas concepts after optimisation. Furthermore, the project will offer a high variety of analyses throughout the entire project duration regarding areas as socio-economic analyses, environmental impacts, Licensing modalities, the regulatory framework, costs and benefits and much more.
- Introduction of the STORE&GO Project
- Why green gas through methanation makes sense
- Highlighting the three STORE&GO Demo Sites in three different European countries.
All presentations in this stream
- 10:00 Panel: Main obstacles to engage customers
- 11:00 FLEXICIENCY: how to accelerate data and service exchange across Europe.
- 11:20 InteGrid: integrating consumers and technology into intelligent Distribution System Operation.
- 12:00 InterFlex : European energy players join their forces to foster the energy transition
- 12:20 Invade