IoT based HEMS delivers energy efficiency in Stockholm Royal Seaport
Does Smarter Homes empower Smarter Citizens? Stockholm Royal Seaport is a new district of Stockholm, but it is also a centre for development of the technology behind sustainable cities. It is here that Fortum, Ericsson, ABB, Ellevio and Electrolux, together with KTH and with the support of the Swedish Energy Agency, started the Smart Energy City research programme.
We will share the first, preliminary results from the data collection and user-behavior analysis from the 154 Smart Homes in SRS, and also discuss the business models that enables the growth of similar services in pre- and retro-fit scenarios.
All presentations in this stream
- 14:00 Session Introduction
- 14:10 Tomorrow’s DSO, is customer oriented
- 14:30 How to create value I
- 14:50 Digital Substation – A Comprehensive Concept to Leverage the Benefits of Digitalization
- 15:10 Business models of India and collaboration with US
- 15:30 Coffee Break
- 15:50 How to finance value propositions
- 16:30 The new DSO
- 16:50 Financing the grid of the future through optimized grid investment and new services
- 17:10 Microgrid as a service
- 17:30 Panel: How to survive in a changing Market