Thursday, October 5, 2017 - 11:40 to 12:00
Hub sessions - Energy Revolution Europe - March of the Renewables
Stream locationTheatre ERE
How to integrate crowdfunded DER in a rural distribution Grid.
- Connection studies peculiarities about crowdfunded distributed PV structure like Centrale Villageoise
- Further measures confirming that the village power grid could be exposed to potential constraints
- Simulations evaluating the margins and potential future power grid weaknesses with PV developments.
- Solutions tested to achieve better integration: notably PV inverter control without then with full experimental smart meter data integration.
All presentations in this stream
- 09:30 Session Introduction
- 09:40 Balancing the System with High Share of RES
- 10:00 Solar Power Forecasting for Intraday and Day-Ahead Markets
- 10:20 Making the 100% RE Solutions Happen
- 10:40 Beyond Bankrupt Bankables
- 11:00 Active Network Management for Distribution System Operators: Opportunities and Challenges
- 11:20 Consumer Acceptance – Public Acceptance and Infrastructure
- 12:00 Production Planning in the Non-Interconnected Islands
- 12:20 Creating the Low Carbon Society
- 12:40 Panel: Balanced Integration of Renewables