Consumer Driven Utilities – The New Perspective
Stream locationTheatre Grid Intelligence
The global change of perspective due to the economies’ digital transformation makes a huge impact on the way utilities should approach their businesses today. In a connected world where all collected data from intelligent grids and devices may be utilized and transformed into a meaningful information and knowledge, more than ever it is crucial for the Utilities to provide the right tools and models for operation and monitoring.
- Utilities digital transformation - from a product-driven to a consumer-driven approach.
- From information to knowledge - Smart Grids, Smart Municipalities, Smart Cities and the new global picture.
- IoT, the connected world and how companies like Methodia can help.
All presentations in this stream
- 09:30 Session Introduction
- 09:40 Towards a smart meter
- 10:00 IT integration and standardisation initiatives
- 10:30 Topic to be confirmed
- 10:50 Coffee Break
- 11:00 Experiences of certification processes to ensure integration of Smart Grids
- 11:20 Implementing Secure Smart Grid Applications
- 12:00 Using smart meter data to control district heating grid
- 12:20 Panel Discussion