Progressive Panel Discussion: Cities in Motion: Engaging Citizens in the Digital Transition
Thursday, October 5, 2017 - 11:40 to 12:30
Summit sessions - Sustainable & Smart City - Citizens - Engaging & Engaged
What do the Utility Offer to the People?
Directorate General for Justice & Consumers
- Re-defining the proactive citizen
- Social Innovations and applications
- What do the utility offer to the people?
- Water as a vector to drive behaviour change: emotional attachments to practices and technologies that consume energy
- The importance of gamifications to engage consumers
- How to ensure ‘City Data’ is protected and used for real added value
- The best is yet to come: what to can citizens expect in the future?