Panel: Technology as a strategic business enabler?
Thursday, October 5, 2017 - 11:50 to 12:30
Hub sessions - Big Data & Analytics - Data for Disruption
Stream locationTheatre Big Data & Analytics
Head of Energy Measurements Laboratory, Energy Efficiency Division
All presentations in this stream
- 09:30 Introduction by the chairperson
- 09:40 Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence
- 10:00 The new world of data – how can modern utilities respond to the challenge
- 10:20 Information Asset Management on a digital platform at the heart of a data driven Utility.
- 10:40 Coffee Break
- 11:00 ENERFUND – Energy retrofitting of buildings funding opportunities
- 11:20 Insights and results from Augmented and Virtual Reality technology trials for network operators