Panel: Lessons Learned from Practical Experiences with ICT for energy efficiency
Wednesday, October 4, 2017 - 17:20 to 18:00
Hub sessions - Big Data & Analytics - Data to Reinvent the Customer Journey
Stream locationTheatre Big Data & Analytics
Questions and Themes are aligned to the opportunities and challenges identified in the preceding presentations and include
- At the EUW 2017 a lot of viable solutions are presented, why are references of large-scale deployments still sparse?
- Are households ready for ICT for energy efficacy – is the interest broad enough to justify investment decisions from utilities / ESCOs / etc.?
- Are efficiency gains as expected?
- Is national/EU regulation prepared to support market uptake?
- What are the next tools / functionalities / services we may expect?
All presentations in this stream
- 14:00 Session Introduction
- 14:10 New ICT-based solutions for energy efficiency: Expectations of the European Commission
- 14:30 Internet of Things and Big Data for Behavioural changes in Energy Efficiency: the Entropy project
- 14:50 A new ICT solution for dynamic tariffs and earning customer loyalty: the PEAKapp project
- 15:10 Engaging customers for sustainability – from water to energy: the enCOMPASS project
- 15:30 Coffee Break
- 16:00 Energy Game for Awareness of energy efficiency in households: the EnerGAware project
- 16:20 Gaming with Energy Data and Energy Savings
- 16:40 Customer Engagement in the digital energy economy
- 17:00 Creating and using energy-specific insights to cross sell