P2P Model for Distributed Energy Trading, Grid Control and ICT for Local Smart Grids
Wednesday, October 4, 2017 - 16:00 to 16:20
Hub sessions - H2020: EU Research and Innovation - Innovative Approaches to Data Management
Stream locationTheatre H2020 Bridge
- - The P2P-SmarTest project provides solutions for distributed grid control.
- - The P2P-SmarTest project provides solutions for local distributed energy trading and demand response.
- - The P2P-SmarTest project provides distributed communications solutions facilitating the above.
- - The P2P-SmarTest project also proposes novel business models supporting the prosumer inclusion into the market through the peer-to-peer approach
All presentations in this stream
- 14:00 Panel: Towards a pan-European approach to data handling
- 15:00 Success
- 15:20 AnyPlace
- 15:40 Artificial Intelligence and Big Data Analytics for Empowering Prosumers
- 16:20 RESERVE: enabling a transition to up to 100% RES
- 16:40 SmarterEMC2: Experiences from piloting DR in residential, commercial and industrial settings