Case 3: Preventing Afternoon High Energy Demand by Increasing the Use of Light Electric Vehicles
Stream locationTheatre Smart Gas
Charging profiles for electric vehicles are expected to coincide with current electricity peaks. This poses grid stability and congestion problems. The usage of Light Electric Vehicles is expected to significantly mitigate these problem since the charging load is negligible compared to the traditional large vehicles. Therefore it will be feasible for grid operators to invest in LEV technology. The Clean Mobility Center is a consortium of eight companies and aims to catalyze in increasing the share of Light Electric Vehicles.
The Clean Mobility Center is a collaboration between business, educational institutions and government which focusses on innovative solutions for all durable forms of transportation. The Clean Mobility Center wants to be the leading center in Europe, where knowledge and skills around sustainable mobility are efficiently shared and developed. The combination of participating parties, working together to innovate, makes this center unique. For more information, see cleanmobility.eu.
All presentations in this stream
- 13:30 Opening Statement: Dutch Collaboration Moving Innovation Forward
- 13:40 Introduction: The Dutch Innovation Approach to the Energy Transition
- 14:00 Case 1: Digitalizing your Network will Drastically Reduce Outage Time and Costs
- 14:20 Case 2: Implementing a state-of-the-art OT security management system at Dutch DSO Enexis
- 15:00 Case 4: Fair Smart Meters
- 15:20 Panel: Executive Views on Collaboration and Innovation
- 15:55 Closing Remarks