NobelGrid: Smart energy for people.
Thursday, October 5, 2017 - 11:40 to 12:00
Hub sessions - H2020: EU Research and Innovation - Testing Future Business Models
Stream locationTheatre H2020 Bridge
NOBEL GRID shares the benefits of the Smart Grid in a fair, sustainable and efficient way, promoting collective schemes and local communities’ initiatives.
- Innovative solutions and tools in order to improve medium and low voltage electricity distribution networks, providing secure, stable and robust smart grids allowing DSOs to mitigate costs of management, replacement and maintenance of the grid in presence of very large share of renewable energy.
- New services to all the actors of the electricity distribution grid and market. This includes services for next generation distributed renewable energy integration and active demand response.
- Innovative and advanced smart meter (SLAM) solutions that provides services and functionalities for all the Smart grid actors, with special attention to final customers.
All presentations in this stream
- 10:00 Panel: Key ingredients to enable new business models
- 11:00 INTENSYS4EU: INTegrated ENergy SYStem, a Pathway FOR Europe
- 11:20 H2020 inteGRIDy project
- 12:00 GOFLEX - Business Models demonstrated in a cellular energy system based on 100% renewables
- 12:20 UPGRID, proven solutions for operating present and future LV networks. Evaluation and opportunities
- 12:40 Elsa: Energy Storage based on 2nd Life Batteries - 6 Pilots in 4 EU-Countries