The new world of data – how can modern utilities respond to the challenge
Thursday, October 5, 2017 - 10:00 to 10:20
Hub sessions - Big Data & Analytics - Data for Disruption
Stream locationTheatre Big Data & Analytics
- The current status of data in the industry and how it impacts in the customer journey, billing, and cash flow.
- Smart metering data and how things will change in the smart world.
- What does that mean for the future of products and propositions.
- What does the new world mean for customer communications and relationshipships – i.e. Real time push communications etc
- System architecture to support large volumes of data – how does traditional versus modern architecture cope with the challenge
All presentations in this stream
- 09:30 Introduction by the chairperson
- 09:40 Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence
- 10:20 Information Asset Management on a digital platform at the heart of a data driven Utility.
- 10:40 Coffee Break
- 11:00 ENERFUND – Energy retrofitting of buildings funding opportunities
- 11:20 Insights and results from Augmented and Virtual Reality technology trials for network operators
- 11:50 Panel: Technology as a strategic business enabler?