A new ICT solution for dynamic tariffs and earning customer loyalty: the PEAKapp project
Wednesday, October 4, 2017 - 14:50 to 15:10
Hub sessions - Big Data & Analytics - Data to Reinvent the Customer Journey
Stream locationTheatre Big Data & Analytics
- The functionalities of the ICT system are presented and technical prerequisites for the implementation are given.
- Benefits and opportunities of such ICT systems will be discussed for both the business and customer side.
- First insight and experiences of the implementation will be shown.
All presentations in this stream
- 14:00 Session Introduction
- 14:10 New ICT-based solutions for energy efficiency: Expectations of the European Commission
- 14:30 Internet of Things and Big Data for Behavioural changes in Energy Efficiency: the Entropy project
- 15:10 Engaging customers for sustainability – from water to energy: the enCOMPASS project
- 15:30 Coffee Break
- 16:00 Energy Game for Awareness of energy efficiency in households: the EnerGAware project
- 16:20 Gaming with Energy Data and Energy Savings
- 16:40 Customer Engagement in the digital energy economy
- 17:00 Creating and using energy-specific insights to cross sell
- 17:20 Panel: Lessons Learned from Practical Experiences with ICT for energy efficiency