How e-mobility is evolving and what is its impact on the whole value chain of a vertically integrated utility?
Thursday, October 5, 2017 - 11:20 to 11:40
Summit sessions - T&D The Intelligent Grid - Enabling the Grid of the Future
- What can be done now to create a more “sustainable” utility?
- What services can be provided to B2B and B2C customers to facilitate access to renewable energy sources?
- What utilities can do to help municipalities – not only cities – to become more smart?
All presentations in this stream
- 09:30 Session Introduction
- 09:40 Low Carbon Electricity Grids - cheaper by design
- 10:00 The value of Storage
- 10:20 Going beyond the grid: ETIP SNET priorities for research and innovation
- 10:40 Coffee Break
- 11:00 Transforming the Power Systems of the Hellenic non interconnected Islands
- 11:40 An overview of the American Smart Grid
- 12:00 Innovations for the future Energy System
- 12:20 Panel: How to enable the Grid of the Future