Large scale roll-out and usage of a sensor network at Enexis
Stream locationTheatre Big Data & Analytics
Getting state of the art networks means an investment in digitalisation of the grid. Enexis started the digitalisation with distribution automation (DA)in 2011 and followed with the roll-out of the smart meter in the years after. In 2017 a roll-out of Da-light is started together with the development of an IT architecture and a data science community. Digitalisation helps with the challenges we face due to the energy transition and the more complex energy system we face. The data that is generated is already used in several use cases as will internally as externally and is generating value from the moment that the first components where live.
- Enexis transforms to a digital grid operator
- Digitalisation of the complete Enexis grid is happening already
- Which challenges do we face regarding data science and smart applications
All presentations in this stream
- 09:30 Introduction by the chairperson
- 09:40 Asset Management of Electric Power Distribution Cables Using Non-Destructive Technology
- 10:00 Beyond the hype - using IOT data and more in utilities asset industries.
- 10:20 Optimizing the Asset Life-cycle with Digital Asset Management
- 10:40 AI and Machine Learning are driving change in the Utility industry
- 11:00 From strategy to reality – EOI in practice
- 11:20 Creating a data-rich platform for responsive asset-management
- 12:00 Digital Asset and Network information to deliver a sustainable energy future.
- 12:20 Data driven T&D Asset Management
- 12:40 Business Driven Grid Analytics Capability Deployment
- 13:00 Extension of useful life of asset by means of analytics