Introduction by the Chairperson
Stream locationElicium 1
Creating value for customers through energy efficiency, data and feedback. Creating individual relationships and a positive customer experience. What are cross-industry lessons and what role does the startup ecosystem play? We will look at facilitating versus disruptive startups.
Historically Utilities scored low in managing the relationship with their customers, but the tide is turning. Across the globe, we are seeing energy retailers (or retail departments) focussing on their customers, creating new services with them and in turn, being rewarded with loyal customers that bring additional revenue.
In this session, we will look to create a roadmap for energy suppliers and service providers with concrete elements to build their relationship with their customers.
This session is about creating value for energy customers through new services that are related to energy efficiency, insight and advice. How are individual, valuable relationships created and a positive customer experience? What are cross-industry lessons and what role does the start-up ecosystem play? We will look at facilitating versus disruptive start-ups.
All presentations in this stream
- 14:10 Smart, Flexible Electricity Services. Three Consumer Questions:
- 14:30 Consumer Segmented, Consumer Satisfied
- 14:50 Creating a Positive Consumer Experience
- 15:10 Keys to the Retailer’s Success: Engagement & Automation
- 15:30 Coffee Break
- 16:00 Building Emotional Connection with the Energy Consumer
- 16:20 The Business Case for Residential Demand Response
- 16:40 New Services by a New Market Entrant
- 17:00 What Happens if I Pull that Lever? How Experiments can Transform Customer Engagement
- 17:20 Chairman Closing Remarks