Introduction by Chairman
Governments across Europe are setting targets to achieve a zero emission vehicle future. This session will explore new approaches and market models for delivering sustainable urban mobility.
There is a live question for this session in the EUW 2017 app! You can start voting during the session. Question: Would you describe your business as?
All presentations in this stream
- 09:40 Adding Value with Eco-System Modeling to Ecosystem Development and Formation of PPPs
- 10:00 Urban Solutions for Public /Semi-Public Areas
- 10:20 The Uptake of Electric Freight Vehicles: Grid Infrastructure Constraints
- 10:40 Coffee Break
- 11:00 Actual and Projected Impact of Different Types of Electric Mobility on the Grid and How Utilities can Facilitate a Marketplace for Flexibility
- 11:20 The Mobility Revolution – How EVs will Change the Energy Landscape
- 11:40 The Electric Vehicle, A Game Changer for the Energy Industry
- 11:50 Panel Discussion: Electro-Mobility, a Smart City Enabler