INTENSYS4EU: INTegrated ENergy SYStem, a Pathway FOR Europe
Stream locationTheatre H2020 Bridge
The INTENSYS4EU (INTegrated ENergy SYStem, a pathway for EUrope) project is a coordination and support Action group supported by the European Commission’s Horizon 2020 programme. The overarching goals of the INTENSYS4EU project are two-fold: To support the further integration of innovative solutions in view of hosting 45% of variable renewables by 2030 while operating the energy system in a safe, stable and secure way; and to extend the existing Research and Innovation roadmaps through permanent and direct interactions with the impacted energy system stakeholders and all the Member States in view of validating the portfolio of innovative solutions via appropriate funding mechanisms.
- Europe’s Energy Challenge – Energy Transition
- ETIP SNET: Guiding Research & Innovation to support Europe’s Energy Transition – A platform that addresses the innovation challenges in energy system and market evolution necessary for achieving climate protection and renewables integration with affordability and security of supply beyond smart electricity grids.
- BRIDGE: Enhancing collaboration between projects through a support for the funded R&I projects of Horizon 2020. – A process that fosters continuous knowledge sharing amongst projects thus allowing them to deliver conclusions and recommendations about the future exploitation of the project results, with a single voice, through four different Working Groups representing the main areas of interest.
All presentations in this stream
- 10:00 Panel: Key ingredients to enable new business models
- 11:20 H2020 inteGRIDy project
- 11:40 NobelGrid: Smart energy for people.
- 12:00 GOFLEX - Business Models demonstrated in a cellular energy system based on 100% renewables
- 12:20 UPGRID, proven solutions for operating present and future LV networks. Evaluation and opportunities
- 12:40 Elsa: Energy Storage based on 2nd Life Batteries - 6 Pilots in 4 EU-Countries