InteGrid: integrating consumers and technology into intelligent Distribution System Operation.
Stream locationTheatre H2020 Bridge
InteGrid is an H2020 project that runs between January 2017 and June 2020, with a 15M€ budget and 14 partners. It started by defining the Use Cases and Architecture that will be later implemented in the field over the 3 demonstrators: Portugal, Slovenia and Sweden.
- Use Cases and associated architecture
- Grid-market hub as middle layer enabling market facilitation and improved grid operation
- Novel functions for grid management
All presentations in this stream
- 10:00 Panel: Main obstacles to engage customers
- 11:00 FLEXICIENCY: how to accelerate data and service exchange across Europe.
- 11:40 STORE&GO: Demonstrating Opportunities for Power-to-Gas on European Level
- 12:00 InterFlex : European energy players join their forces to foster the energy transition
- 12:20 Invade