Insights and results from Augmented and Virtual Reality technology trials for network operators
Stream locationTheatre Big Data & Analytics
Virtual and augmented reality is reaching maturity: after seeing a growth in applications in the field of video games, these technologies now enter the industrial domain with a considerable potential to add values to existing processes or allow for new applications.
- Utilities exploring augmented and virtual reality technologies to improve network operations or worker safety and looking for learnings from real field tests and implementations of such solutions.
- Augmented and virtual reality technologies providers looking to understand utility requirements in order to develop and improve AR and VR devices and solutions.
- System providers and integrators looking to include such technologies in their product portfolio
All presentations in this stream
- 09:30 Introduction by the chairperson
- 09:40 Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence
- 10:00 The new world of data – how can modern utilities respond to the challenge
- 10:20 Information Asset Management on a digital platform at the heart of a data driven Utility.
- 10:40 Coffee Break
- 11:00 ENERFUND – Energy retrofitting of buildings funding opportunities
- 11:50 Panel: Technology as a strategic business enabler?