Implementing Secure Smart Grid Applications
Stream locationTheatre Grid Intelligence
Vattenfall, one of Europe's largest energy companies, has been leading a smart grid research project known as Smart Grid Gotland in Sweden to demonstrate and prove emerging smart grid technologies. Vattenfall will provide an update on the Smart Grid Gotland project including the security strategy and benefits achieved from implementing smart grid applications and optimization technology.
- Attendees will learn about the scope of the project, architecture of the solution and benefits of the associated smart grid analytics applications.
- Attendees will learn about the objectives and realized benefits of these smart grid applications.
- Attendees will learn about the results and next steps associated with expanding the derived value of the smart grid for the utility, its customers and the environment.
All presentations in this stream
- 09:30 Session Introduction
- 09:40 Towards a smart meter
- 10:00 IT integration and standardisation initiatives
- 10:30 Topic to be confirmed
- 10:50 Coffee Break
- 11:00 Experiences of certification processes to ensure integration of Smart Grids
- 11:40 Consumer Driven Utilities – The New Perspective
- 12:00 Using smart meter data to control district heating grid
- 12:20 Panel Discussion