H2020 inteGRIDy project
Thursday, October 5, 2017 - 11:20 to 11:40
Hub sessions - H2020: EU Research and Innovation - Testing Future Business Models
Stream locationTheatre H2020 Bridge
H2020 inteGRIDy project aims at connecting novel emerging smartgrid services, technologies and mechanisms through the use of a replicable Cross-functional Modular Platform (CMP).
- Introduction of main highlights of H2020 inteGRIDy project, including project figures, objectives and impact.
- Technical description of inteGRIDy’s Cross-functional Modular Platform as the main project outcome and the driver for demonstration.
- Description of inteGRIDy’s pilots, grouped into Small Scale (4) and Large Scale (6) in 10 different cities across 8 EU countries.
All presentations in this stream
- 10:00 Panel: Key ingredients to enable new business models
- 11:00 INTENSYS4EU: INTegrated ENergy SYStem, a Pathway FOR Europe
- 11:40 NobelGrid: Smart energy for people.
- 12:00 GOFLEX - Business Models demonstrated in a cellular energy system based on 100% renewables
- 12:20 UPGRID, proven solutions for operating present and future LV networks. Evaluation and opportunities
- 12:40 Elsa: Energy Storage based on 2nd Life Batteries - 6 Pilots in 4 EU-Countries