FLEXICIENCY: how to accelerate data and service exchange across Europe.
Wednesday, October 4, 2017 - 11:00 to 11:20
Hub sessions - H2020: EU Research and Innovation - Engaging Customers
Stream locationTheatre H2020 Bridge
The EU funded project FLEXICIENCY aims at facilitating the exchange of data and services via a European Market place, expected to catalyse the B2B interactions among energy stakeholders and set a common language to support data flow at EU level.
- Overall context and relevance in the framework of data management
- FLEXICIENCY objectives and architecture for data and service exchange across Europe
- Main progresses and intermediate results
All presentations in this stream
- 10:00 Panel: Main obstacles to engage customers
- 11:20 InteGrid: integrating consumers and technology into intelligent Distribution System Operation.
- 11:40 STORE&GO: Demonstrating Opportunities for Power-to-Gas on European Level
- 12:00 InterFlex : European energy players join their forces to foster the energy transition
- 12:20 Invade