Share this presentation
Flexiency Project and EUMED
Tuesday, October 3, 2017 - 16:40 to 17:00
Hub sessions - Big Data & Analytics - Free Flow of Energy Data
Presentation of Flexiciency, a Horizon 2020 funded projet with a focus on a common exchange meter data model across Europe, assuring services continuity with existing data systems while hosting future data services.
- As a Generic format, covering existing system and preparing future data services, through the same model :
- As a Pivot format, for European systems interoperability, allowing EU cross border collaborations, for the benefits of residential customers.
- As a multi Commodity model, for future exploitation.
All presentations in this stream
- 14:00 Introduction by the chairperson
- 14:10 Digitisation of the Energy Sector - Interoperability and standardisation
- 14:30 The SAREF ontology
- 14:50 Enabling Demand Side Flexibility – alignment of standards
- 15:10 Standardisation – ETSI SmartM2M
- 15:30 How to Avoid the Clash of the IT-OT Universes: Digitalization - IT / OT Process Integration and Optimization of System Architectures
- 15:50 Short Coffee Break
- 16:00 Real life smart appliances
- 16:20 The smart home – a showcase. Industrial point of view
- 17:00 Panel: How to ensure and maintain full interoperability in the smart home?