Experiences of certification processes to ensure integration of Smart Grids
Stream locationTheatre Grid Intelligence
The new technologies used in the Smart Grids combine the electrical requirements, communication specifications and Big Data analysis. To ensure the correct operation of the system is not enough to add the partial certifications of each of the elements that make up the system.The experiences with leading utilities demonstrate that the certification process must cover the legal requirements but also must ensure the interoperability of the equipment, the correct dimensioning of the communication channels and the correct management of the obtained data. These points were not necessary in the past but they are essential today.
- The new technologies used in the Smart Grids combine the electrical requirements, communication specifications and Big Data analysis
- Certification processes are not only focused to regulation for each device
- Experiences with utilities that have led the implementation of Smart Grids will be presented to avoid problems and limit the risks.
All presentations in this stream
- 09:30 Session Introduction
- 09:40 Towards a smart meter
- 10:00 IT integration and standardisation initiatives
- 10:30 Topic to be confirmed
- 10:50 Coffee Break
- 11:20 Implementing Secure Smart Grid Applications
- 11:40 Consumer Driven Utilities – The New Perspective
- 12:00 Using smart meter data to control district heating grid
- 12:20 Panel Discussion