EDSO welcomes the proposals of the European Commission
Tuesday, October 3, 2017 - 14:30 to 14:50
Summit sessions - T&D The Intelligent Grid - The Clean Energy Package de Profundis
- Through the EU DSO entity in particular, the Clean Energy Package strengthens visibility and recognition of new roles and capabilities given to DSO to enable the energy transition.
- Indeed, DSOs are not only responsible for developing, maintaining and operating the electricity network infrastructure through an active and continuous system management, but they also play a key role as neutral market facilitators and managers of metering and consumption data.
All presentations in this stream
- 14:00 Session Introduction
- 14:10 Comments on the Clean Energy Package
- 14:50 Spain: the local market from a Utility's point of view
- 15:10 Portugal: the local market from a Utility's point of view
- 15:30 Coffee Break
- 16:00 France: the local market from a Utility's point of view
- 16:20 ENTSO-E's view on the Clean Package
- 16:40 Panel: The Clean Energy Package