Digital Asset and Network information to deliver a sustainable energy future.
Stream locationTheatre Big Data & Analytics
Key dynamics required to highlight the importance of managing the impact of low-voltage data growth for utilities today. Best practices for incorporating customer technologies such as DERs and home energy management into the grid planning and operations and what could a reference framework of future grid management might look like?
- Discuss how to use data to improve knowledge of what is happening in your Distribution network
- Understand how being able to leverage Smart Metering information and accurate real-time distributed generation forecasting as an input to drive reliable LV Network Monitoring and Control
- The Modelling of Distributed Energy Resource Output is vital to accurate forecasting of Demand and the calculation of synthetic inertia to manage constraints and smooth out instability
All presentations in this stream
- 09:30 Introduction by the chairperson
- 09:40 Asset Management of Electric Power Distribution Cables Using Non-Destructive Technology
- 10:00 Beyond the hype - using IOT data and more in utilities asset industries.
- 10:20 Optimizing the Asset Life-cycle with Digital Asset Management
- 10:40 AI and Machine Learning are driving change in the Utility industry
- 11:00 From strategy to reality – EOI in practice
- 11:20 Creating a data-rich platform for responsive asset-management
- 11:40 Large scale roll-out and usage of a sensor network at Enexis
- 12:20 Data driven T&D Asset Management
- 12:40 Business Driven Grid Analytics Capability Deployment
- 13:00 Extension of useful life of asset by means of analytics