Being security-ready has never been more critical
Stream locationTheatre Grid Intelligence
The cybersecurity balance is lost. At the one hand side, state-sponsored hackers finding each day new ways to attack our automation and information systems. On the other side, utilities having limited budgets and limited focus to cybersecurity while digitalization and interfaces between operational and informational systems are growing rapidly. It is required to radically change our operational cybersecurity approach to be able to secure and defend the critical (automation) infrastructure. Protection is not enough!
- Cybersecurity balance: Attackers versus utilities
- Operational cybersecurity: What could be the focus for utilities improving their cybersecurity
- Protection is not enough: How should we change?
All presentations in this stream
- 14:00 Session Introduction
- 14:30 Digitally Enabled Grid: Outsmarting Network Security Threats
- 14:50 A Collaborative Approach to Grid Security
- 15:10 Smart metering solutions: A hacker’s perspective
- 15:30 Coffee Break
- 16:00 Much more than a firewall: Security as an integral part of any system
- 16:20 Results from information sharing and international collaboration at EE-ISAC
- 16:40 Utility Case Study: EDP Distribuição Road to Reality - Rolling-out a Secure Smart Grid
- 17:00 Panel: Implementing Security in a Utility’s Operations