Creating a data-rich platform for responsive asset-management
Wednesday, October 4, 2017 - 11:20 to 11:40
Hub sessions - Big Data & Analytics - Data to Reinvent Asset Management
Stream locationTheatre Big Data & Analytics
A robust and agile platform for its increasingly data-driven business.
- Why digital transformation is a prerequisite for business transformation
- Why speed matters, with a focus on SAP Hana adoption
- Why real-time analytics and effective asset management are inseparable for smart utilities
All presentations in this stream
- 09:30 Introduction by the chairperson
- 09:40 Asset Management of Electric Power Distribution Cables Using Non-Destructive Technology
- 10:00 Beyond the hype - using IOT data and more in utilities asset industries.
- 10:20 Optimizing the Asset Life-cycle with Digital Asset Management
- 10:40 AI and Machine Learning are driving change in the Utility industry
- 11:00 From strategy to reality – EOI in practice
- 11:40 Large scale roll-out and usage of a sensor network at Enexis
- 12:00 Digital Asset and Network information to deliver a sustainable energy future.
- 12:20 Data driven T&D Asset Management
- 12:40 Business Driven Grid Analytics Capability Deployment
- 13:00 Extension of useful life of asset by means of analytics