A Collaborative Approach to Grid Security
Stream locationTheatre Grid Intelligence
SEAS-NVE, a utility in Denmark with 390 000 smart meters installed, has successfully deployed smart metering technology to help avert hacking, intrusions and cyber-attacks, to the benefit of both the utility and its customer base. SEAS-NVE wanted to incorporate additional security features and functions into the smart metering system. So they worked with Networked Energy Services Corporation (NES), their smart metering infrastructure vendor, on improving and enhancing the security features of their system.
- The grid security implementation at SEAS.
- Information about potential security threats
- The benefits associated with a collaborative effort between a utility and solution provider
All presentations in this stream
- 14:00 Session Introduction
- 14:10 Being security-ready has never been more critical
- 14:30 Digitally Enabled Grid: Outsmarting Network Security Threats
- 15:10 Smart metering solutions: A hacker’s perspective
- 15:30 Coffee Break
- 16:00 Much more than a firewall: Security as an integral part of any system
- 16:20 Results from information sharing and international collaboration at EE-ISAC
- 16:40 Utility Case Study: EDP Distribuição Road to Reality - Rolling-out a Secure Smart Grid
- 17:00 Panel: Implementing Security in a Utility’s Operations