From strategy to reality – EOI in practice
Stream locationTheatre Big Data & Analytics
Organisations today need to be able to map, monitor and manage the whole enterprise. We will discuss how functional and hierarchical barriers are overcome to create efficient processes and provide a management structure around topics such as financial objectives, asset investment planning customer and stakeholder satisfaction and risk and compliance.
- Grow the Strategic vision of the organisation – the bizmap
- Monitoring how the organisation is performing – single picture of the truth
- How to adapt - Managing continuous improvements and simulation of strategy adjustments.
All presentations in this stream
- 09:30 Introduction by the chairperson
- 09:40 Asset Management of Electric Power Distribution Cables Using Non-Destructive Technology
- 10:00 Beyond the hype - using IOT data and more in utilities asset industries.
- 10:20 Optimizing the Asset Life-cycle with Digital Asset Management
- 10:40 AI and Machine Learning are driving change in the Utility industry
- 11:20 Creating a data-rich platform for responsive asset-management
- 11:40 Large scale roll-out and usage of a sensor network at Enexis
- 12:00 Digital Asset and Network information to deliver a sustainable energy future.
- 12:20 Data driven T&D Asset Management
- 12:40 Business Driven Grid Analytics Capability Deployment
- 13:00 Extension of useful life of asset by means of analytics