EV-charging from Oslo to Rome – enabling innovation & collaboration on blockchain
Wednesday, October 4, 2017 - 17:00 to 17:20
Summit sessions - Digitalisation - Creating New Businesses & Optimizing Exisiting Operations
Stream locationElicium 2
- Vision: How does the future of mobility looks like for utilities and CPOs? How do we get there?
- Strategy: How can blockchain help you to unlock future business by collaborating and innovating with others?
- Practice: Presentation of blockchain-based charging and mobility services that are currently live and are further developed together with European utilities and other companies
All presentations in this stream
- 14:00 Session Introduction
- 14:10 Innovative Energy Services - the Role of EU energy & Innovation Policy
- 14:30 Leveraging the potential of digitalization requires operations transformation
- 14:50 Further steps in the digital transformation. A DSO perspective.
- 15:10 Achieving quality and speed with utility analytics
- 15:30 Coffee Break
- 16:00 Creating a business model for FAIR smart metering – the CEO perspective
- 16:20 Analytics and Business Excellence - Transforming Complex Data into Business Value
- 16:40 Ethereum Enabled Decentralized Digital Identity for Humans and the M2M Economy
- 17:20 Panel: The path to new business opportunities