ENERFUND – Energy retrofitting of buildings funding opportunities
Thursday, October 5, 2017 - 11:00 to 11:20
Hub sessions - Big Data & Analytics - Data for Disruption
Stream locationTheatre Big Data & Analytics
ENERFUND is a European project which aims to develop and promote a tool for stakeholders to make intelligent decisions with regard to energy renovation strategies and financing deep renovation of buildings.
- Existing European building stock and the various technological solutions that can be used to achieve considerable energy savings.
- Creation of best energy savings solutions through economic analysis and evaluation procedures.
- Web tool: An available online tool, with a user-friendly materials interface, and an interactive map of deep renovation opportunities that facilitate stakeholders’ decision regarding renovation strategies.
All presentations in this stream
- 09:30 Introduction by the chairperson
- 09:40 Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence
- 10:00 The new world of data – how can modern utilities respond to the challenge
- 10:20 Information Asset Management on a digital platform at the heart of a data driven Utility.
- 10:40 Coffee Break
- 11:20 Insights and results from Augmented and Virtual Reality technology trials for network operators
- 11:50 Panel: Technology as a strategic business enabler?