Information Asset Management on a digital platform at the heart of a data driven Utility.
Stream locationTheatre Big Data & Analytics
With technologies of IoT, Big Data, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Robotics and Augmented Reality etc., all technical components to drive a digital platform to serve “algorithmic business and processes” are available now. But to reap the benefits and realize wanted values in a cost effective manner means shifting from a traditional application centric approach to IT and technology to a true data driven approach.
- The difference of an “analog” utility served by traditional IT compared to a data driven utility.
- The difference of an application centric approach to IT and analytics compared to an Information asset centric approach on a digital platform.
- The key building blocks to drive effective information asset management on a digital platform.
All presentations in this stream
- 09:30 Introduction by the chairperson
- 09:40 Blockchain and Artificial Intelligence
- 10:00 The new world of data – how can modern utilities respond to the challenge
- 10:40 Coffee Break
- 11:00 ENERFUND – Energy retrofitting of buildings funding opportunities
- 11:20 Insights and results from Augmented and Virtual Reality technology trials for network operators
- 11:50 Panel: Technology as a strategic business enabler?