Data driven T&D Asset Management
Stream locationTheatre Big Data & Analytics
Grid operators push digitalization programs in order to support their asset management processes and procedures. We describe the building blocks, opportunities, challenges, key requirements and limitations. We present an entire ecosystem from data capture, storage, analysis, interpretation, recommendations and operational execution of respective work orders.
- Key requirements and challenges of a data driven Asset Management Software Solution
- Features and functions required to enable key use-cases
- Proposal for a consistent ecosystem
All presentations in this stream
- 09:30 Introduction by the chairperson
- 09:40 Asset Management of Electric Power Distribution Cables Using Non-Destructive Technology
- 10:00 Beyond the hype - using IOT data and more in utilities asset industries.
- 10:20 Optimizing the Asset Life-cycle with Digital Asset Management
- 10:40 AI and Machine Learning are driving change in the Utility industry
- 11:00 From strategy to reality – EOI in practice
- 11:20 Creating a data-rich platform for responsive asset-management
- 11:40 Large scale roll-out and usage of a sensor network at Enexis
- 12:00 Digital Asset and Network information to deliver a sustainable energy future.
- 12:40 Business Driven Grid Analytics Capability Deployment
- 13:00 Extension of useful life of asset by means of analytics