Making the 100% RE Solutions Happen
Stream locationTheatre ERE
Disruptive new technologies and innovative business models are changing the way in which we produce and consume energy.
Renewables are now widely available at competitive prices, affordable storage solutions –both batteries and H2- allow for dispatchability of these variable resources, electric mobility allows for displacement of traditional fossil fuels and new interconnected software and hardware make demand response management a reality even at an individual home level. A world fueled 24/7 from renewable sources is now at reach, without the need for state aids or subsidies. At ENGIE Fab, the 100%RE solutions team integrates these cutting-edge technologies and accessible renewables through innovative business models, custom-made to meet the needs of territories and companies who share this sustainable long-term vision.
All presentations in this stream
- 09:30 Session Introduction
- 09:40 Balancing the System with High Share of RES
- 10:00 Solar Power Forecasting for Intraday and Day-Ahead Markets
- 10:40 Beyond Bankrupt Bankables
- 11:00 Active Network Management for Distribution System Operators: Opportunities and Challenges
- 11:20 Consumer Acceptance – Public Acceptance and Infrastructure
- 11:40 SMAP Project
- 12:00 Production Planning in the Non-Interconnected Islands
- 12:20 Creating the Low Carbon Society
- 12:40 Panel: Balanced Integration of Renewables