The Opportunity of Energy Data - Value for Whom?
Wednesday, October 4, 2017 - 09:30 to 12:30
Stream location:Elicium 2
Expanding the view of value of energy data. From within the utility moving out to the professional actors in the energy eco-system, all the way to the end customer an society, exploring how eneryg data creates value.
All presentations in this stream
- 09:30 Session Introduction
- 09:40 EU activities on Data – Possible Impact into the Energy Sector
- 10:00 Artificial Intelligence meets Energy State of the Market
- 10:20 Enedis – a unique approach in Europe to interact with its 35 million customers
- 10:40 Coffee Break
- 11:00 Datahub and Energy Data Service – data accelerating the Danish market development
- 11:20 Liberating solar power – the E.ON Solar Cloud
- 11:40 A Saas platform for Sustainability
- 12:00 Reimagining Business Models for the Energy Revolution
- 12:20 Enabling added value through extended ecosystems
- 12:40 Panel discussion on the Value of Data for Whom