Flexibility is the Key
Event track:Energy Revolution Europe
Stream location:Theatre ERE
The new role of TSOs and DSOs implies a more flexible grid. New tech to tuckle that challenge has been developed and is continuously under development. The session will show real projects already experienced and new pilots under scrutiny. From microgrids experiences to close future virtual power plants and from prosumers and aggregators to large scale renewables or conventional generators living together in the same ecosystem!
All presentations in this stream
- 14:00 Session Introduction
- 14:00 The Evolution of the TSO Role in an Increasingly Distributed and Volatile Environment
- 14:20 Integrating and Optimizing Distributed Energy Resources in Utility Operations
- 14:40 Digital Solutions for the Operation of Today's and Future Grids
- 15:00 Debate - The Demand Response Aggregation: Opportunities, Challenges and Barriers
- 15:30 Sector Connection for Decarbonisation: the Flexibility Potential from Heating and Cooling Technologies
- 15:50 The consumer as key resource to bridge the gap between renewables and system stability
- 16:10 Seestadt Aspern in Vienna as an example of a future distribution grid infrastructure.
- 16:30 Introducing Energy Flexibility
- 16:50 Success Story Cases: Advanced Analytics for a Flexible Energy System
- 17:10 Panel: Flexibility is the Key