Data to Reinvent Asset Management
Wednesday, October 4, 2017 - 09:30 to 12:30
Event track:Big Data & Analytics
Stream location:Theatre Big Data & Analytics
From SCADA to IoT, data ingestion has proven an important topic. More and more utilities are developing maintenance applications. Data modelling is key to optimize assets.
All presentations in this stream
- 09:30 Introduction by the chairperson
- 09:40 Asset Management of Electric Power Distribution Cables Using Non-Destructive Technology
- 10:00 Beyond the hype - using IOT data and more in utilities asset industries.
- 10:20 Optimizing the Asset Life-cycle with Digital Asset Management
- 10:40 AI and Machine Learning are driving change in the Utility industry
- 11:00 From strategy to reality – EOI in practice
- 11:20 Creating a data-rich platform for responsive asset-management
- 11:40 Large scale roll-out and usage of a sensor network at Enexis
- 12:00 Digital Asset and Network information to deliver a sustainable energy future.
- 12:20 Data driven T&D Asset Management
- 12:40 Business Driven Grid Analytics Capability Deployment
- 13:00 Extension of useful life of asset by means of analytics